Wireless Water Level Controller With Digital Voltmeter, Ammeter & Timer Features
These controllers do not need operator for performing start and stop operations. Fully automatic water level controller switches ON the motor when the water level in the tank becomes low (desired prefixed lower limit). It switches OFF the motor once the tank becomes full (prefixed higher limit). The additional feature of this model is 4 LED indication to know the level of water in the tank.
- Power ON/OFF switch: This switch is provided at the left side to switch ON or switch OFF the controller unit.
- Power ON LED: It indicates the power supply to the unit.
- Low/High Voltage LED: It indicates Low/High Voltage power supply. Motor pump gets switched off and is protected from such condition.
- Dry Run LED: It indicates the dry run of the motor pump. If there is no water flow in the inline pipe of the overhead tank for 1 minute, motor gets switched OFF preventing it from Dry Run.
- Motor ON LED: It indicates the motor ON condition.
- Tank Level Indication: 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.
- Manual/Auto mode switch:
- Auto mode: In AUTO mode, motor will automatically switch ON when the water level in the tank is low and automatically switch OFF when the tank becomes full.
- Manual Mode: Helps to switch ON the motor manually. In this mode, the motor will be constantly running.
- Semi-Automatic(Manual ON and Auto OFF) fucntion is acheived by changing this switch position from Manual mode to Auto mode.
Salient Features :
- Visual indication for Power ON, Low/High Voltage, Dry run, Motor ON, Four Level for Tank.
- Long Life
- Easy to install
- Suitable for Any Type of AC motor (Single/Three phase motor - Monoblock, Jet Pump, Submersible,etc.)
- It supports Magnetic float switch/sensor, Contact type sensor
- No Electric Shock
- Advanced Embedded Technology
- 12 Months Warranty
- Automatic water level controller is of much used in metro cities, bungalows, industries, hospitals and in luxurious apartments and homes. Use of this product saves water, saves electricity and saves time.
- Useful in case of bore well to tank set up.
- Helps in preventing overflow of water from the overhead tank.
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase - AC 220V , Three Phase AC 440V|
|Internal Voltage||12V DC|
|Sensor||Support Magnetic Float, Contact Type Sensors|
|Low/High Voltage Cut Off||Single Phase AC - <180 V and >250V Three Phase AC - <360 V and >500V|
|Dry run Protection||90 Seconds|
|LED Level Indication||Tank LED - 4 Levels Indication.|
|Power Consumption||5 Watts|
|Power ON Delay||6 Seconds|
|Depth of Tank||Upto 6 meters|
|Signalling Distance||Upto 300 meters|
|Type of Liquid||Most Liquid|
|Enclosure||Powder Coated Metal Sheet Cabinet|