The water level Indicator is a simple mechanism to detect and indicate the level of water in the storage tank and also in the other containers. Nowadays, all the householders/owners are storing the water in overhead tanks & under ground tank.
Water level indicators work by using sensor probes to indicate water levels in a storage tank. These probes send information back to the control panel to trigger an alarm or indicator. As mentioned above, the control panel can be programmed to automatically turn on your pump to refill the water again.
Where Is A Water Level Indicator Used?
The uses and applications of water level indicators include:
- Home apartments
- Commercial complexes
- Where cooling towers are used
- Residential and commercial swimming pools
- Anywhere water levels need to be controlled
Benefits Of Water Level Indicators
- Easy to install
- Very little maintenance
- Compact design
- Automatic water level indicators ensure no overflows or running of dry pumps
- Saves money by using less water and electricity
- Can help avoid seepage of walls and roofs due to tanks overflowing
- Automatic save you can save manual labor time
- Consumes very little energy, perfect for continuous operation
- Shows incitation of water levels in any type of tank
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 (1 Pages)