Triple motor pump controller - Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu!!!
Mr. Raghavan, had 3 motors all below 2HP. One was bore to sump and the other two were bore motors. He had 3 switches to control the pumps. All the 3 motors fill up a single over head tank.
His priority was on the sump and wanted to give priority for it. In case if sump becomes empty, bore motors should take charge. Initially he asked for both bore motors to switch on at a time. But one of the bore motor there has water for 20 minutes only. So, his requirement changed to give second preference to 20 minutes running bore motor and final last bore motor to fill up the remaining tank.
As it was switch type control for three motors, we could readily give him a solution at one-stop. We programmed the device and customized in the following way.
1. When overhead tank is low, the level of sump is first checked and if water is there in sump, sump motor (Motor 1) will get ON first.
2. When Sump becomes empty, (Motor 2) bore motor that can be run for 20 minutes will be switched on first. This Motor 2 will run for 20 minutes and then switch over to the other bore motor (Motor 3) and this Motor 3 will fill up the tank.
3. Thirdly, when Motor 2 gets dried up before assigned 20 minutes, it goes to dry run mode and gets automatic reset once the tank is made full by Motor 3.
4. In case, if Motor 3 is also going in for dry run, it check for water level in sump again and if water is not there in sump, the dry run wait time will be 1 hour and it gets reset after one hour and Motor 2 is attempted for 20 minutes and then Motor 3 to fill up the tank.
5. Always the sump motor is prioritized here.
The true happiness lies when others a happy because of our deeds. We RMG AUTOMATION, serve our customers with utmost care. We approach empathetically and understand the real difficulties encountered by the users and give them proper solutions.