Automatic Water Level Controller with Indicator for Motor Pump Upto 1.5 HP
These controllers do not need operator for performing start and stop operations. This automatic water level controller switches ON the motor when the water level in the tank becomes low (desired prefixed lower limit). It switches OFF the motor once the tank becomes full (prefixed higher limit). The added feature of this model is four level indication for tank.
- Power ON LED: It indicates the power supply to the unit.
- Motor ON LED: t indicates the motor ON condition.
- Tank Level Indication: Four level visual indications – 25% (Low Level), 50%, 75% and 100% (Tank full level).
- Manual/Auto mode switch:
- Auto mode: In AUTO mode, motor will automatically switch ON when the water level in the tank is low and automatically switch OFF when the tank becomes full.
- Manual Mode: Helps to switch ON the motor manually. In this mode, the motor will be constantly running.
- Semi-Automatic(Manual ON and Auto OFF) fucntion is acheived by changing this switch position from Manual mode to Auto mode.
- Visual indication - Power ON, Motor ON, Four water level indication.
- Long Life
- Easy to install
- Suitable for AC motor up to 1.5 hp (Single phase motor - Monoblock, Jet Pump, Submersible,etc.)
- It supports Magnetic float switch/sensor, Contact type sensor
- Advanced Embedded Technology
- 12 Months Warranty
- Automatic water level controller is of much used in metro cities, bungalows, industries, hospitals and in luxurious apartments and homes. Use of this product saves water, saves electricity and saves time.
- Useful in case of bore well to tank set up.
- Helps in preventing overflow of water from the overhead tank.
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase - AC 230V|
|Internal Voltage||12V DC|
|Sensor||Support Magnetic Float, Contact Type|
|Low/High Voltage Cut Off||Nil|
|Dry run Protection||Nil|
|LED Level Indication||Tank LED - 4 Levels Indication.|
|Low/High Level Alarm||No|
|Power Consumption||5 Watts|
|Power ON Delay||6 Seconds|
|Depth of Tank||Upto 6 meters|
|Signalling Distance||Upto 300 meters|
|Type of Liquid||Most Liquid|